Thursday, May 3, 2012

kobe's inexcusable of nike kobe to put something

It's inexcusable of nike kobe to put something  like this Nike Zoom Kobe 7 All star Sharks on the market and not have a
solution and a correction in its ensuing products. Will not buy again. Im glad I bought them from off Amazon because I
dont have to worry about going to the local Foot Locker and have a seller try to pump more
money out of ME then what I expected to spend. (Even though I know no one can make you buy
anything unless they are good at selling you a bs story about why you need the socks and
matching insoles which means more money spent) I hate when sellers do that, that is why I
dont go to Gamestop anymore either, but thats another story for another time. Online forever
bye! bye! middle man.

The shoes shine really well, of good material. The size fits perfectly to the standards as
what I had no problems with them. For its relation I boast / quality recommend it
extensivelyHad high hopes for my first pair of nike kobe's only to find that even though
they were comfortable, the heel began to squeak in about a week and not a squeak that can be
easily ignored. Read about suggestions using baby powder or talc to sprinkle in the shoe to
eliminate the squeak. I've poured it in several times and it has reduced the squeak but not
eliminated the sound. The insole is glued in so the best that can be done Adizero Rose 1.0 is sprinkle in the
powder and spread it around and into the edges and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment